The facility is a 4900 square foot mini mansion located in the three square mile radius that comprises the City of East Cleveland. The property looks similar to other homes in the neighborhood and is not outwardly identified as an emergency shelter for homeless youth. The facility is walking distance from major bus and transit centers. The facility was constructed in 1898 and was formerly owned by the renowned millionaire John D. Rockefeller. It is an impressive piece of historic landmark which has enough rooms to accommodate 16 runaway and homeless youth at any given time. It is located in an area frequented by or easily accessible by runaway, homeless and street youth. Two spacious living rooms provide individual space as well as adequate space for group therapy activities. The facility has a strong relationship to the cultural of care for runaway, homeless and street youth.